Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Happy New Year 2011


thanks Winnie for doing this lovely picture for me and sent it to me.

I should start the new year with a new year post , before i write again my backdated post. I was thinking to rush all my backdated post by 31/12, but end up i still did not manage to finish it. :(

Well, after this post, you are going to read again my backdated post in December. LOL

Hope not too late to wish all my readers and friends a Very Happy New Year!!!!!! May 2011 will be a fabulous year for you and me.

9 comments:

Daddy said...

Hi. Just dropping by to wish you and your loved ones a very happy new year...:)

Alice Law said...

Happy New Year again!! LOL, that's a very nice piece of art!

LittleLamb said...

Happy New Year Annie..and to your family too..

Glad to had met up with you for breakfast last month.

coffeesncookies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
coffeesncookies said...

Happy New Year !! 2011 will be great and you fatt san nien choy jor..hehehehe

eh.. sorry, i accidentally deleted my earlier comment, i actually wanted to amend it.. nothing major k ?

Rachel,,, great to catch up with you too !

CH Voon said...

Nice photos....

Why dont have your hubby face in this nice pictures?

Pete said...

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Cynthia said...

Hey wishing you guys a Happy New Year..and it's not delayed seeing we're still raw and into January!

slavemom said...

Better late than never, so here's wishing you and ur family a very Happy New Year too! :)