Monday, March 21, 2011

How old are you?

~ Ok, i know you all bored with my Korea trip post, now take a break from the holidays post ~

Yesterday while i was watching my tv, my two boys were beside me. They saw a scene, where by a guy was crying, because the father passed away. Then the converstion between Cruz and me start as below ...............

Cruz : Why the uncle cry? Because the daddy die?

Me: ya

Cruz : why the daddy die? Because he is old?

Me : Ya. (to try avoid he asked futher and ask some question which i don't know how to answer)

Suddenly Cruz turn to me and ask

Cruz: mummy, how old are you?

Me: (try not to laugh) I am 40 years old (Ahem, actually still got one more year to reach my 40 ok!!!)

Cruz: Uwwwaaaaaaa!!! (he start to cry )

Me : ( i looked at him, actually knowing what he think, he must be thinking he is only 5 and his mummy already 40, what a big different, 40 is a big number to him!) Why? Mummy very old already ar?

Cruz: Yes, i don't want mummy die. Uwwwaaaaaaaaa!

Me: (cannot stop laughing) hahahhahahah

Cruz: (he got mad, because i laugh at him and he start to beat me)

Me: nah, if you still beat me and make mummy angry, I will grow old faster!! So now you and kor kor have to behave good and don't always make me angry, so i won't grow old fast.

This is my boys!! Sometime they can be sweet, sometime they make me angry, sometime they will put a big smile on my face like this.

22 comments:

Small Kucing said...

lucky the grandma is also young looking or else your boys will say their mummy must be very nauty coz grandma grew old so fast :p

suituapui said...

Certainly shows that he loves you so much... My daughter up till today always worries that one fine day, I would just drop dead even though I keep telling her anything can happen - God's will.

reanaclaire said...

so after this.. i m sure you have two kwai kwai boys at home!

CH Voon said...

hehehe i want to say that... it is quite hard for me to see the writing ... expecially the blue sentences hehehe.

your sons loves you so much... that why he starts to cry hehe.

it is funny conversation.

anyhow... one day, you will leave them too.

michelle@mybabybay said...

Still waiting for the picture of your Korean loot!

Alice Law said...

Such a sentimental boy, how sweet! LOL, you shouldn't tease him lar!;p

Isaac Tan said...

nice to have kids sometimes .. :)

bloggingcommon said...

Dear Blogger,

Please help us! We recently invited you to participate in an online survey run by the Berkman Center at Harvard University about your experiences and opinions as an active blogger. To the best of our knowledge, we have not received your response to the survey. You can participate in the survey by following this link:

http://new.qualtrics.com/SE?Q_SS=9uhVDQFpJSAtJbu_4Hp4lVv4k0EMdeI

Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. You can reach us at info@bloggingcommon.org or view our FAQ at http://bloggingcommon.org/research.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Sincerely,
The Blogging Common Team
Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University

Yvonne said...

Hahaha! My girl has been asking me such question recently. And, no, she didn't cry when I told her my age... ceh~

mNhL said...

hahahaha.......kids are so innocent....

Mummy Moon said...

Haha, too cute! I bet they will behave very good boys now.

bloggingcommon said...

We recently invited you to participate in an online survey run by the Berkman Center at Harvard University about your experiences and opinions as an active blogger. To the best of our knowledge, we have not received your response to the survey. You can participate in the survey by following this link:

http://new.qualtrics.com/SE?Q_SS=9uhVDQFpJSAtJbu_4Hp4lVv4k0EMdeI

The survey will be available until March 24, 2011. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. You can reach us at info@bloggingcommon.org or view our FAQ at http://bloggingcommon.org/research.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Sincerely,
The Blogging Common Team
Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University

Kraft said...

so cute lorrr....that's kids...it's a love-hate relationship..

laundryamah said...

aiya Kraft was me,,Amah

mommy to chumsy said...

hhahahahhaahahahahhhahaha...so funny and cute :D

Pete said...

That is why my hair is all white liao, my kids really make me pening! But most of the time happy lah!......! LOL!

Bananazą®‡ said...

Oh dear kids asking serious and deadly question..

jacss said...

aiyo...that's really innocent of him but cute lah :D
eh, by the time my baobei is 5, i'll be way beyond 40.... uwaaaaah :(

Mamapumpkin said...

Aren't children true gems?!

Yee Ling said...

LOL! I think after this ur boy will be very good jor..no more making u angry

prince n princess mum said...

Innocent and sweet..

Ann said...

Awwww...so sweet. My son will also beat me if I laugh at him. :)