Monday, September 26, 2011

JMC Final Exam

Time flies, my boys had attended Yamaha JMC ( Junior MUsic Course) for two years, yesterday they had their first exam to complete the course. Last Wednesday, also my last class to sit in together with them, from next level onwards, they will be in the class by their own, no more me to company them in the class. It is a relief for me, but i do miss the moment that i spent with them in the class, i am kind of having a mix feeling.



Yamaha HQ @ Kelana Jaya

We were at the Yamaha HQ at Kelana Jaya for the exam. It was in the afternoon, i don't know why, i think i am the one getting more nervous than the boys. When we are on the way i am too nervous till i got stomach ache! ahhahahahhaha..silly me!

Exam is one by one, i am allow to be in the room together with the music teacher and also one examiner. Exam room was scary, it is so quiet, and that time i can see some worry on my boys face. I cannot do any signal to them, have to leave it to their own.

Cruz doing first, then only Fearles. Both playing one same song and one different song. Fearles was doing good on one of the piece of song and his singing, comment given was his singing is loud and clear. Oh yes, we do get the immediate comment from the examiner after the boys "performance".

Well, now it is all over, this week they are going to have a small party to celebrate their graduation, and looking forward for the next level which is JXC ( Junior Extension Course), after the two years course, then they are going to have a real exam, if fail, means fail and they have to retake the exam.



Outside the exam room, waiting for their turn. :)

Well done boys, and after the exam , i brought them to Mcd to reward them. I told them if the result back, it's a big star, i am going to buy them Smurf toys which requested by them. :)

14 comments:

coffeesncookies said...

well done boys.. and also you Annie.. I know it's hard work esp for you too. Keep it up !

suituapui said...

pass already lah? Congrats! No photo of you all and the food at McD's... LOL!!!

Alice Law said...

All the best to your boys!

mommy to chumsy said...

good job boys. both of them look so handsome and smart :) so fast 2 years already huh?

Annie Q said...

coffeesncookies: Thanks thanks. :)

suituapui: This level they don't apply whether pass or fail, but they will count by the "size" of the star they are getting, either S, M, or L star. LOL
Food at Mcd?? I know i know, sure cannot compete with your giant burger at Secret Garden!

Alice Law: thanks!

mommy to chumsy: Thanks! Ya wor, so fast right, it's like they just join the class yesterday and now all over.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Reading this post reminds me of my piano exams during my younger days. They were so stressful and made me a nervous wreck every year, twice a yr (theory & practical). Your boys are doing great!

cleffairy said...

I dun like exam halls, Annie. They always give me spooks!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
prince n princess mum said...

Well done!~

Merryn said...

i saw on FB ur boys pass! so congrats :D

Bananazஇ said...

Should have no problem sure to pass and what a great treat first MCD then Smurf toys. Congratz!

jacss said...

well done & congrats boys!! annie, i can feel for you...im sure i'll be as nervous & worry as you too :D

Ann said...

Congratulations to the boys. I wonder if my mum was more anxious than me when I had to sit for those exams. :)

I want SMURF too!!!

Unknown said...

網頁設計 網路行銷 關鍵字廣告 關鍵字行銷 餐飲設備 製冰機 洗碗機 咖啡機 冷凍冷藏冰箱 蒸烤箱 關島婚禮 巴里島機票 彈簧床 床墊 獨立筒床墊 乳膠床墊 床墊工廠 產後護理之家 月子中心 坐月子中心 坐月子 月子餐 銀行貸款 信用貸款 個人信貸 房屋貸款 房屋轉增貸 房貸二胎 房屋二胎 銀行二胎 土地貸款 農地貸款 情趣用品 情趣用品 腳臭 長灘島 長灘島旅遊 ssd固態硬碟 外接式硬碟 記憶體 SD記憶卡 隨身碟 SD記憶卡 婚禮顧問 婚禮顧問 水晶 花蓮民宿 血糖機 血壓計 洗鼻器 熱敷墊 體脂計 化痰機 氧氣製造機 氣墊床 電動病床 ソリッドステートドライブ USB フラッシュドライブ SD シリーズ