Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Publika Shopping Gallery @ Solaris Dutamas

My mum was in town end of last month, she stayed for about a week plus. When she is in town, usually we will bring her walk around, eat and shop.

We brought her to this newly open Publika Shopping Gallery one of the night, i saw quite a lot of my friend post picture of this place. I find it quite interesting, decide to pester hub to bring us there.

It is still new, not a lot shops open, only a few. First thing we decide to check out their food court.

Food Village @ Publika Shopping Gallery


spacious and not so crowd



Chatime lover, here no long queue!!



i love the concept.



very "chinese" feel



i love their wall picture



BKT, look like those old shop.



some of the famous food stall....



~ Kin Kin Pan Meen

~ Lorong Seratus Tahun

~ Sentul Ah Yap Hokkien Noodles


me and my mum


Look at the messy table, you can imagine how much food we order!!


my two cheeky boys.



my boys and their grandmother


After dinner, we walked around and check out the place and i want to go to their grocer, also another interesting place to visit.


recycle plastic bag, they use it to decorate this "robot"



recycle disc




recycle mineral bottle




I love the idea, reuse/recycle the items and do it in a arty way



B.I.G. - Ben's Independent Grocer


I just love this place, so much to see, and they got a lot things that don't have it in other grocer.


fresh lettuce, you just pluck it from there!







so neat and tidy and clean.



red wine section



hanging the wine bottles from above as deco, nice idea.



bakery



next to it, they got magazines section too!!


Beside than all the above, they got one cafe, selling nice coffee and also the Ben's General Food Store . I am sure I will go there again.

11 comments:

Yee Ling said...

I didnt get to explore the mall la. That time just had a party session in Marmalade Cafe. Must go again some days.

Quay Po Cooks said...

Anne, were at B.I.G. two days ago and going there again today:D My Quay Lo's favorite joint now. Someday, we got to meet up:D

Small Kucing said...

wow...nice. Havent been there before

mom2ashleyaidan said...

your mom looks very young!!!
I gotta check out Publika soon:)

Annie Q said...

Yee Ling: hmmmm..now make me wonder where is that marmalade at Publika. I was thinking you're talking about Bangsar Village till i read your post. LOL!

Quay Po Cooks: hahahhahahahha..ya, i love that place, big and nice and comfy and so much to see.

Small Kucing: You should check out the place, quite interesting.

mom2ashleyaidan: Thanks for the compliment Dinah, will tell my mum about you praising her. hahahah
Yes, you should check out Publika, you will like it i am sure.

prince n princess mum said...

Not bad o...

suituapui said...

Looks like a very nice place...but looks expensive too. Never mind. you're rich... Hehehehehehehe!!!

Sasha Tan said...

really big and tidy.

Yoong said...

Wah! So many new malls and makan places in KL. This food village looks like what they have in Mid-Valley or have I got it wrong? We were in KL last June and went to MV.

Caca said...

gosh, their grandmother looks so young. I like BIG too, it is so cozy and spacious.

Unknown said...

網頁設計 網路行銷 關鍵字廣告 關鍵字行銷 餐飲設備 製冰機 洗碗機 咖啡機 冷凍冷藏冰箱 蒸烤箱 關島婚禮 巴里島機票 彈簧床 床墊 獨立筒床墊 乳膠床墊 床墊工廠 產後護理之家 月子中心 坐月子中心 坐月子 月子餐 銀行貸款 信用貸款 個人信貸 房屋貸款 房屋轉增貸 房貸二胎 房屋二胎 銀行二胎 土地貸款 農地貸款 情趣用品 情趣用品 腳臭 長灘島 長灘島旅遊 ssd固態硬碟 外接式硬碟 記憶體 SD記憶卡 隨身碟 SD記憶卡 婚禮顧問 婚禮顧問 水晶 花蓮民宿 血糖機 血壓計 洗鼻器 熱敷墊 體脂計 化痰機 氧氣製造機 氣墊床 電動病床 ソリッドステートドライブ USB フラッシュドライブ SD シリーズ