Sunday, May 05, 2013

A very special day

0505, it is a date that I signed the paper 15 years ago and become Mrs. Lee. Yes, today is our 15th Anniversary! Not only that, today also Malaysia GE13, it is an exciting day.

We didn't have a big celebration, but just a quiet dinner with my in law and my mum to celebrate this day and at the same time we celebrate an earlier Mother's Day too. Everyone want to have a quick dinner and go back home and glue on the tv, to see the election result.

Happy Anniversary to my hubby and hope there is a good news on the election result too!!


12 comments:

Small Kucing said...

Happy anniversary

coffeesncookies said...

Happy Anniversary. Many more years of lou fu lou chye, yan yan ngoi ngoi <3

suituapui said...

Happy anniversary to you two and may you have many many more happy anniversaries in the years to come. Cheers!!!!

Karen Farrar said...

Happy Anniversary..

Yi Ling said...

Hi, you are back to your blog. I am ashamed to say that I did not vote this time due to my IC address is still my Sibu address. Must renew my IC soon and register as voter in Johor.
Happy Anniversary!

cre8tone said...

Happy anniversary!

Ciki said...

Happy Anniversary my dear! Hope you have a good one! :D

sue said...

Happy belated anniversary annie..i just found your interesting blog during my blogwalking an info about korea. Really enjoy reading your blog.Keep up the good work :)

ChrisAu said...

Congratulations !!

Life is a Hotpot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Life is a Hotpot said...

Mrs. Hotpot missing your stories Annie Q.
www.myshabushabu.blogspot.com

Marcela said...

Congratulations! I wish you both 15 more years (and maaaany more!)